These apples and pears were grown in North America during the Colonial Era and through the time of the American...
Find Pollination Partners for Your Fruit Trees
Welcome to "The Pollenizer" – our search tool for finding trees or scions to buy for your orchard. In the Search for Trees tab, you can select a tree in the dropdown menu, and the application will find trees for pairing with your selection. In the Search for Scions tab, same idea – but rootstocks are not considered. See the note at the bottom of this page for details about the search logic, and read about fruit tree pollination for an introduction to this not-so-simple subject! Note: Searching on sweet cherries, European plums, Japanese plums, or apricots will not yield specific results given various complexities.
Pollenizers for Bartlett Pear on OHxF 87
The following pollination partners appear with their shipping year and current inventory level.
|Tree||Currently in Stock|
|Flemish Beauty Pear on Quince Provence||17|
|Flemish Beauty Pear on Quince-A||9|
|Flemish Beauty Pear on OHxF 87||0|
|Flemish Beauty Pear on Quince-A||180|
Custom Order Pollenizers for Bartlett Pear on OHxF 87
The following pollination partners are only available as custom orders. Inquire about custom trees.
|Bartlett pear on Betulaefolia||Request custom order|
|Bartlett pear on OHxF 87||Request custom order|
|Bartlett pear on OHxF 97||Request custom order|
|Bartlett pear on Quince Provence||Request custom order|
|Bartlett pear on Quince-A||Request custom order|
|Bartlett pear on Pyro 2-33||Request custom order|
|Flemish Beauty pear on Betulaefolia||Request custom order|
|Flemish Beauty pear on OHxF 97||Request custom order|
|Flemish Beauty pear on Pyro 2-33||Request custom order|
Total matches: 16
You can also re-run the search showing all rootstock size classes.
How the search works
- For apple, pear, peach and quince, the search considers the category (apples to apples, peaches to peaches, etc.), bloom group (when the variety is in flower), and rootstock size class (to suggest trees of similar height for your orchard, i.e., not suggesting dwarf trees when you have selected a standard size tree).
- For apples, we also consider ploidy, a genetic factor specific to apples.
- For pears, we also consider subcategories, i.e. Asian pears vs. European pears.
- For tart cherries, we only suggest other tart cherries.
- Sweet cherries, European plums, Japanese plums, and apricots will not show specific results given various complexities.
- Search terms and results are based on what we sell at Cummins Nursery. The Pollenizer is searching trees or scions that are currently listed in our online inventory and custom tree catalog, which change year-to-year. The scion inventory is posted for a only few winter months each year.
- Read more about fruit tree pollination!
A few things we're loving right now...
A beautiful purple, late-season, disease-resistant dessert apple.
A hardy pear with exceptionally good flavor.
Looking for easy-to-grow trees for your home orchard? Choose from these apple, peach, pear, plum, and cherry varieties that...