Looking for easy-to-grow trees for your home orchard? Choose from these apple, peach, pear, plum, and cherry varieties that...
Find Pollination Partners for Your Fruit Trees
Welcome to "The Pollenizer" – our search tool for finding trees or scions to buy for your orchard. In the Search for Trees tab, you can select a tree in the dropdown menu, and the application will find trees for pairing with your selection. In the Search for Scions tab, same idea – but rootstocks are not considered. See the note at the bottom of this page for details about the search logic, and read about fruit tree pollination for an introduction to this not-so-simple subject! Note: Searching on sweet cherries, European plums, Japanese plums, or apricots will not yield specific results given various complexities.
Pollination Partners for AC™ Harostar Apricot on Myrobalan
Apricots are not part of the search tool given various complexities. Learn more about Apricot pollination
How the search works
- For apple, pear, peach and quince, the search considers the category (apples to apples, peaches to peaches, etc.), bloom group (when the variety is in flower), and rootstock size class (to suggest trees of similar height for your orchard, i.e., not suggesting dwarf trees when you have selected a standard size tree).
- For apples, we also consider ploidy, a genetic factor specific to apples.
- For pears, we also consider subcategories, i.e. Asian pears vs. European pears.
- For tart cherries, we only suggest other tart cherries.
- Sweet cherries, European plums, Japanese plums, and apricots will not show specific results given various complexities.
- Search terms and results are based on what we sell at Cummins Nursery. The Pollenizer is searching trees or scions that are currently listed in our online inventory and custom tree catalog, which change year-to-year. The scion inventory is posted for a only few winter months each year.
- Read more about fruit tree pollination!
A few things we're loving right now...
A highly flavored, late-season dessert apple, perfect for organic production.
A hardy pear with exceptionally good flavor.
These apples and pears were grown in North America during the Colonial Era and through the time of the American...